Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Sunday 7/16

OK,

Closing Day at Belmont Park - next Friday we start kicking ass at Saratoga Race Course, my home track.

For Sunday I've completely handicapped all 11 races from Belmont with PK5, PK4, and PK3 wagers suggested.

The races look to get interesting as we get to the second half of the card as I've got a a few turf runners well worth playing in the Late PK5.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 6 - #1 JUPITER RISING - This is the final runner being saddled by Mike Hushion and he's going out a winner. This Exchange Rate gelding made his turf debut and whistled proving to me he's a pure turf runner. I fully expect him to control the race from the outside, sits a nice trip and roll home the winner.

The very best of luck!

No comments: