Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Saturday 7/15

OK,

A nice day of races awaits as I've completely handicapped all 11 races from Belmont Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

There are four turf horses I'm looking forward to playing today, including both Best Bets who I'll be making PK5, PK4 and PK3 tickets using them as singles looking to build that bank roll for Saratoga.

The (4 STAR) Best Bet will make the day. I plan on maximizing the early wagers as I fully expect this horse to win and at very generous price. A very generous price.

Also on sale already is my Saratoga Season Pass, giving you full access to all my selections for the entire 40 day Saratoga meet. One exacta or PK3 will pay for the whole subscription as I provide winners and live long shots all meet long. If you purchase the SSP - you get the rest of this weekend free.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or that Saratoga Season Pass.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 6 - #4 STORMIN MACLEAN - This Maclean's Music gelding has raced three times, every race better than previous. He faced an undefeated turf stakes winner of all three turf starts in Big Handsome in his only turf out. He had some gate issues last as well and still finished with a flourish for 2nd. With a semi-clean trip today, I fully expect him to run right past them all for victory.

Th very best of luck!

No comments: