Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for July 1st

Good gracious,

Its July 1st and thank phucking God as June 2017 was one of the worst months I've experienced in many years. My handicapping didn't suffer - only I suffered. But lets move on.

For Saturday I've completely handicapped all 10 Belmont races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested as a nice day awaits. More than a few interesting turf races to make the day playable from beginning to end.

You can still grab a Weekend Pass as I'll have selections right through Tuesday as the Holiday Weekend rolls on.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 3 - #7 JAZZY JUDER - This Rudy Rod trained daughter of Freud comes back of a short freshening after making a sizzling turf debut. I fully expect her to improve off that effort, sits a nice pocket trip and draw off late from this field.

The very best of luck~

No comments: