Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, June 23, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Friday 6/23

OK,

Totally excited for today as a horse I've been waiting for hopefully gets on the turf today and we are going to stuff our pockets full of cash. My exact comment is "faces nothing, scores for fun" and I'm fully expecting $15 but hoping for $25.

I have one other turf pick today that we scored on previously and I'm betting him right back and will be a single on one of my Late PK4 tickets. It could be an extraordinary day and I'm rolling hot after 5 straight Top Pick Winners on Thursday.

For Friday I've completely handicapped Belmont 1-9 with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and Off Turf Picks provided.

Grab that Weekend Pass cause after today, we'll be firing all weekend long with house money.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 8 - #10 WHISKEY SEVEN - This Linda Rice trained gelded son of War Chant makes his 2nd start of the season as the return is a toss out for me after he lunged at the break losing all chance. He returns today with Jose Ortiz back in the saddle and should be fitter and stronger for the 2nd start off the layoff. I fully expect him to settle in a nice spot then swoop this group for victory on turf or dirt.

The very best of luck!

No comments: