Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Wednesday 6/14

OK,

Back in action as I've completely handicapped Belmont Park races 1-9 with Pick5, Pick4 and pick3 wagers suggested.

A little rain sweeping through but should clear out in time as I have a few plays today including a turf selection who looks primed to blow up the tote.

I'm looking forward to playing regardless.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections. If you purchased a Weekend Pass last week and didn't get a refund for Sunday, please just send me a email.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

BELMONT RACE 3 - #2 POLAR AXIS - This Bustin Stones gelding returns off an 10+ month layoff now in the barn of sharp conditioner Nick Esler. He wins fresh and both his wins are sprinting at Belmont. I fully expect him to come back running today right to the winners circle.

The very best of luck!

No comments: