Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, May 29, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Monday 5/29

OK,

Finished up Sunday with 4 Top Pick Winners yet left unsatisfied as I couldn't close out the Late Pick4. We had a few nice winners including a sparkling return to the races for Touchofstarquality.

For Monday I've completely handicapped Belmont 1-10 with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and Off Turf Picks provided as rain will settle in throughout the northeast today. But no worries, I like the second half of the card regardless, I'm prepared for rain, and I think we can cash a few nice tickets this afternoon.

As a NY Bred day, a lot of the 'old guard' shows up year after year to fight it out against each other once again. Well, there is a new sheriff in town, and you will remember his name after today. He's been one of my favorite horses, I watched him train every day last summer and can't wait to see his 1st class connections in the winners circle again today.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Monday's Free Pick ~ (Turf Only)

Belmont race 1 - #12 WINTRY - This Get Stormy colt goes out for my favorite trainer (sarcasm) and has improved with every start. He showed good speed under Lezcano last out weakening in the late stages. In a race lacking much talent, he may be able to use his speed for another forward position and keep on going. I'm taking a shot, but that's what its all about, when I see a race with some chaos, we try and score.

The very best of luck!


No comments: