Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, May 5, 2017

Free KY Oaks Day Churchill Downs Horse Pick for Friday 5/5

Its here.

KY Derby weekend is upon us as it's KY Oaks Day at Churchill Downs and I've completely handicapped all 13 races with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3, Trifecta, and Off Turf Picks provided.

Its raining in Louisville and only going to get worse as the sun rises. I've handicapped with that in mind and can't wait to get started today. I'm hoping they leave the limited turf races alone on the grass but we will check later as I did provide off turf selections in case.

I have two (4 Star) Best Bets on the card and lots of action. I have two trifectas listed for The Oaks as I have identified a value option trying to upset the apple cart.

Looks like a fantastic start to the weekend - grab your KY Oaks/KY Derby package at Pick4win.com and I will be posting my Oaks/Derby Doubles and Oaks/Woodford/Derby PK3's later this morning with access limited to multiple day packages only.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Churchill Downs race 8 - #8 FLORIDA FABULOUS - This High Cotton filly has made a splash romping home an easy winner of both lifetime starts. She trained like a very good filly all winter and has showed it on the track. I fully expect her to step out on this field taking them wire to wire over a dry track, a wet track, even broken glass. She's good.

The very best of luck!

No comments: