Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Free KY Derby Day Pick4win.com Horse Pick for Saturday 5/6

Alright,

Get tied on as KY Derby Day is here and a fantastic card awaits at Churchill Downs as I've completely handicapped all 14 races with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3, and KY Derby Trifecta wagers suggested.

After we get past the first few races, the action is incredible and I can't wait to play. I love the PK5 today as it culminates with the Derby. Its a great sequence of races but I do believe I have identified the correct upsetters and it should have a huge return today with the largest betting pools we will get all season. That is why I list Derby trifectas - the provide enormous value and I invest in them yearly and its provided memories and pockets full of cash.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Churchill race 5 - #13 ADVENTIST - This Any Given Saturday must draw in and lets hope he does. He debuted on turf last time making his 1st start for the Maker barn after wasting so many starts with Leah. Well, he exploded last time, inhaling the field with minimal effort looking like a champion. He is my top selection on turf or dirt in this race.

The very best of luck!

No comments: