Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Keeneland Horse Pick for Sunday 4/9

OK,

A nice old school 9 race card from Keeneland today for Pick4win.com players with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Still tough sledding through two days at Keeneland. It was summed up perfectly yesterday as the 2nd horse in two days I selected the previous race comes off the layoff to beat me. I thought Green Mask was home free for us yesterday. I'd made a nice win bet plus some gimmicks looking to pocket some green. Well doesn't Holding Gold run the race of his life to beat me. He couldn't run that race last time when I needed him for a score, neither could Big Score on Friday. We'll turn the page and see what today has to offer.

I am really looking forward to today's action. The last three races are completely in my wheel house and I'm locked and loaded with three of my strongest plays of the entire day - and none of them are favorites, not even close. If we can upset the last three races knocking off those favorites, the late PK5 and PK4 plays will explode with value. I'll be making some action bets early then settling into a comfortable stride about the 4th race. It's gonna be a great day to play.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Keeneland race 4 - #2 I'M THE CAPTAIN NOW - This gelded son of Trappe Shot returned to the races 50 days ago with a solid effort for Barkley Tagg. Before I made Barkley popular by recommending he get the Sackatoga horses to train eventually leading to him winning the KY Derby with Funny Cide, he was best know for distance turf horses like this one. This gelding will only move forward off that effort now that he's dead fit 2nd off the layoff. I fully expect him to sit a pocket trip under Luis Saez and inhale these down the lane like they are tied to a post.

The very best of luck.

No comments: