Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Keeneland Horse Pick for Wednesday 4/26

OK,

Last few days of Keeneland as I've completely handicapped all 8 races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

As of Friday I'll be shifting back to my NY home for the next seven months as Saratoga is only 86 days away. Belmont Park opens on Friday with a good looking set of races. I will do full card Churchill Downs for Oaks and Derby Day - otherwise we'll keep focused on NY for a while.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Keeneland race 3 - #5 I AM MISS BROWN - This Big Brown mare was re-claimed last time after winning going away against restricted claimers. She is in great form and is being placed in a very good spot today where she also can't be claimed. She turns back from two turns to the 7 furlong sprint, so she has "the bottom" to kick on clear late through the stretch for victory.

The very best of luck.

No comments: