Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Thursday 3/16

OK<

For Thursday I've completely handicapped all 11 races from Gulfstream Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Only one horse I'm interested in early but the action will hat up fast as we get to the late PK5 where I have two serious opinions and plan on maximizing them. One on turf, one on dirt and neither will be under $10. The turf horse really has me excited as he has "score" written all over him.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 4 - #3 OTTO - This is the only horse I'm interested in early as this son of Gio Ponte makes his 2nd start of his Florida cycle and should be fitter and tighter for today's effort. He had an eventful trip last out as well under Paco Lopez and gets a switch today to smooth riding Nik Juarez who has been riding the turf extremely well this meet. I fully expect him fire down the lane for victory today.

The very best of luck!

No comments: