Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, February 3, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Friday 2/3

OK,

Another nice weekend of races awaits as I really like the way the 2nd half of today's card looks with some interesting turf races where I feel I have a advantage over most plus with my two Best Bets in the Late PK5, it may not buy a house, but we're gonna take it down today and enjoy all the rewards.

For Friday I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 1-11 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or grab that Weekend Pass as we swing away all weekend at deep turf action.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 10 - #7 MORE MIA - This Jorge Navarro trained son of Mass Media missed the break last time but overcame the bad break to rally for victory. She controls the race under Emesial Jaramillo who is a tremendous speed jock, so I fully expect him to use her speed today where she can sit off the leader or take the lead and go on for victory.

The very best of luck~!

No comments: