Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Wednesday 2/1

Alright,

We roll into February with a decent card for a weekday as I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 1-10 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. They must be resting the enormous population of $6,250 claimers today which helps our chances at cashing more running tickets.

As usual I'll be trying to take advantage of my turf selections in many pools - win, exacta, and PK5's through PK3's. I do have a couple interesting PK3 sequences plus the Late PK5 draws my interest as well finishing with four turf races. I'm looking forward to getting the gambling week started.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections. It should be a nice week of action as we have the Holy Bull card on Saturday which should have opportunities o'plenty.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 5 - #9 CLYDE'S QUEEN - This Get Stormy filly makes her second lifetime start today for Tom Bush. Not only will she be dead fit off her debut, she gets a rider change to Joel Rosario and will now be fully acclimated to Florida weather if she wasn't earlier in the winter. She is on her toes with some good works, I anticipate her breaking sharply and securing a forward position while outlasting them all to the wire.

The very best of luck!

No comments: