Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, January 6, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Friday 1/6

Alright,

A decent card awaits as we get the weekend underway. I've completely handicapped all 10 Gulfstream races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

As my usual, I think I've identified some live turf runners both early and late so today's card is very bettable. I'll be leaning on a turf runner in both PK5's as a single looking to run some tickets out. I think we'll get a solid price late on a dirt runner as the favorites from the 'name' trainers don't look to be killers.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or grab that Weekend Pass and get all the action right through Sunday.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 1 - #4 GRAY RANSOM ~ This gelded son of turf loving US Ranger comes in fresh after making two starts last fall over the dirt. He goes 1st turf today and I fully expect him to move forward producing his lifetime best race now that he's on the proper surface. He has a ton of speed and loses the 10 pound jockey from last time who just gunned him last time picking up Tyler Gaffalione who has much better hands riding speed. Down the road.

The very best of luck!

No comments: