Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, January 16, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Monday 1/16

Well,

I hope you were on board yesterday as many Pick4win Members had a day they will always remember.

I knew the first four races yesterday sucked but the card picked up in interest after that and wrote exactly that on my blog. I did tab two Top Pick Winners early as Barry Karafin Bets and Tranquilo won the 2nd and 3rd at short prices.

I was trying to wait for the 6th as the Free Pick was trying 1st turf and the price was solid. Awesome Rekha got beat a whisker at 6/1. Then I went on a tear. The Pick5 starts in race 7 as I tabbed the next four races with Top Pick Winners.

Race 7 - VAUNTING - $5.80 $5.20 $4.40

Race 8 - IMPRESSIVE EDGE - $16.20 $7.80 $5.40 w/ the $78.40 double

Race 9 - CONQUEST PANTHERA - $6.80 $4.20 $3.00 w/ the cold $44 exacta, $45.80 double, $258 trifecta & $356.20 PK3

Race 10 - SANTINI - $21.60 $9.80 $7.40 w/ the $184.40 exacta, $77.80 double, $1066.60 PK3

Then it all came down to race 11. I had three horses alive for the Pick5. The longest of the three prevailed helping me and my members to one to the most memorable and rewarding wagering days ever. I had two tickets listed on the sheet, both were winners.

The Pick5 returned $7,937.90 for $0.50 - and excitement exploded around the land.

I was able to celebrate briefly with one of my best friends last night who unfortunately wasn't wagering yesterday. While it feels great to win, I've found it feels better when my friends win along with me. My next goal is to make sure you cash one of those tickets soon.

For Monday I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 1-11 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. I have two Best Bets , both on turf and I'll be diving in.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Monday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 6 - #7 RECALIBRATING - This Malibu Moon gelding drops to the bottom off a troubled trip last time as he had issues at the gate. He should sit a good trip as Nik Juarez swings him out for victory down the lane.

The very best of luck!




No comments: