Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Sunday 1/1

OK,

Happy New Year. We didn't finish up yesterday as I was hoping. There were long shot winners all afternoon but unfortunately not the ones I was looking to get home.

For Sunday I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 1-11 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. While the races don't entice as yesterday's stakes filled card did, there are certainly a few plays I have circled today. I think I've found a few races to lean on and I'll be engaged early and often.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

I will have holiday selections up for Monday 1/2 but it seems Gulfstream won't be running with 95% of America is on holiday so I'll take a look at Aqueduct and possibly Santa Anita for spot plays.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 2 - #9 BLUE HUMOR - This Distorted Humor gelding makes his 2nd start for Niall Saville who is a much better trainer than his 2016 record says. This horse drops into claimers for the 1st time while getting back on turf, the barns specialty. He has been working lights out since November for his return plus gets hot riding Nik Juarez in the saddle. Down the road at a good price.

The very best of luck!


No comments: