Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Saturday 12/10

OK,

We has 3 Top Pick Winners from 10 Gulfstream races on Friday lead by Mystic Sky in the 9th who paid $16.80 $8.00 & $4.40 with the ice cold $72.80 exacta.

For Saturday I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 1-11 with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and Off Turf Picks provided as its currently raining on track but I like my turf selections as much as my wet track selections if the races come off. I'm looking forward to making some wagers regardless of the surface.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 2 - #8 LA VIE ROSS - This grey daughter of Madaglia d'Oro won easy as pie in her debut over a sloppy track. She comes off a short freshening today and early in the day there is sure to be moisture in the surface which she clearly adores. If she moves forward off her debut, I expect her to blast from the gate taking them wire to wire at a solid price.

The very best of luck.

No comments: