Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, November 11, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Aqueduct Horse Pick for Friday 11/11

OK,

My good week continues after tabbing 4 Top Pick Winners on Thursday making me 7/18 to start the week with Top Picks.

Again yesterday we got on a roll late as Top Picks won the 6th, 7th & 8th. I looked absolutely home free in the 9th but somehow got nailed on the wire or we would have had the Late PK4 with all Top Pick Winners.

For today I've completely handicapped Aqueduct races 1-9 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. I have two (4 STAR) Best Bets today, one of them a first time starter I've been waiting at least 6 weeks for and I'm gonna step up with both hands as I'm seeing the ball well.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or grab a Weekend Pass.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Aqueduct race 3 - #4 SILVER RIDE - This Candy Ride gelding is in lifetime best form after after two big wins off the layoff. Last time, he was running outside of his conditions as he stepped up against tougher and defeated them in a race that has already produced winners. He returns to NY today, faces a short field and after winning this condition last out, she make quick work of this group wire to wire as the 1st Best Bet of the Day.

The very best of luck!

No comments: