Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Thursday 10/6

OK,

A decent day for Pick4win.com Players on Wednesday as I landed 3 Top Pick Winners from 9 Belmont races including It's Two Hot Benny in the 9th who paid $19.80 with the $112 exacta. I missed the 8th race or we would have taken the Late PK4 home with us too.

For Thursday I've completely handicapped Belmont races 1-9 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. I have one real nice turf upsetter that I'm looking forward to playing in the early PK5 plus I like the look of the Late PK4 as well. I'll be taking my swings looking to cash out a few running tickets.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 8 - #3 GOLD SHIELD - This Shug McGaughey trained son of Medaglia d'Oro comes in fresh after losing a deep optional claimer at Saratoga. He returned to the Fair Hill division after that race where he's been working forwardly and seems very sharp. He previously fired a huge race at Belmont shipping in from Fair Hill, I expect him to sit a comfortable trip close to the lead and blow these away late.

The very best of luck!

No comments: