Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Thursday 10/27

OK,

If not for the expected rain at Belmont Park, it would be a great day to play but the rain won't hurt as I've identified some very good plays for both turf or off the turf. I have two 4 Star Best Bets today, each one will anchor Late Pick4's at Belmont and Keeneland and I'm ready to jump in.

For Thursday I've completely handicapped Belmont races 1-9 and Keeneland 6-9 with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and Off Turf Picks provided.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 2 - #7 MATINEE BABE - This Scat Daddy filly makes her 2nd lifetime start of a slight freshening. She drops in class facing maiden claimers for the 1st time, gets blinkers on, and also gets the services of Joel Rosario today. I'm expecting a big run 2nd time out as a turf only selection.

The very best of luck!

No comments: