Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Thursday 10/20

OK,

For Thursday I've completely handicapped Belmont races 1-9 and Keeneland races 6-9 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

A nice day awaits as I have some plays at both tracks I'm looking forward to playing. The Late PK4 at both tracks should be fun to play. I like one in the stakes at Keeneland that will anchor my PK4 as will today's Free Pick from Belmont will also anchor one of my two PK4 tickets.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 8 - #6 DICKINSON - This daughter of Medaglia d'Oro tried turf for the first time last out and couldn't have won any easier. I fully expect her to control this race from the outside either stalking or going straight to the lead and getting us home 1st at the wire.

The very best of luck.

No comments: