Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Sunday 10/16

OK,

Some nice turf action all over North America today as we look to finish the week strong.

For Sunday I've completely handicapped Belmont races 1-9, Woodbine 8 & 9, plus Santa Anita race 6 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. The three Spot Play races today are all nice turf races, I'll be placing my wagers on them before I even start the Belmont races as we have some good swings that should prove rewarding as well.

The Belmont races look good too as I've identified some turf plays there to key my wagers around.

Looks like a great day to finish the weekend.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 2 - #5 FLATTERMEFABULOUS - This Flatter filly goes 2nd off the layoff for Barkley Tagg after a nice front running score three weeks ago at Belmont. She should only be fitter and stronger going second off the layoff today. She also looms the main speed, and I'll take her on the engine wire to wire for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: