Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Free Pick4win.com KY Downs Horse Pick for Thursday 9/8

OK,

Saratoga has been closed for three days, you have to be jonesing to bet, right? Me too.

Bring on Kentucky Downs, one of my favorite tracks to bet on since it is an all turf, European style race course. It has a hair pin turf, is undulating throughout, and is uphill to the finish.

With turf racing my forte - I adore this track and love betting here. Prices abound in almost every race at the fields are full and competitive.

For Thursday I've completely handicapped KY Downs races 1-10 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. The 1st two races are kinda cheap but the card picks up steam with many opportunities to cash some big tickets. I am really looking forward to taking my swings today.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

KY Downs race 5 - #4 DYNADIN - This Giant's Causeway filly trained by Rusty Arnold made her US debut at Ellis Park in July. She ran into some trouble but just missed placing 2nd by a head. Seems like a pure prep to me since she's coming right back in 45+ days with the purse $100,000 more than her prep, probably was pointed to KY Downs all along. I fully expect her to run the race of her life today.

The very best of luck!

No comments: