Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Sunday 9/11

OK,

A great day of racing awaits as two nice cards I've focused on. I've completely handicapped Belmont 1-9 and Kentucky Downs 6-10 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Some really opportunistic spots to wager on today, the Belmont races look very good as I think I've identified some very good spots to try and beat a few favorites. At KY Downs, those races are so deep I actually have a 30/1 shot on Top ans can't wait to bet. These are the kind of days you hope to remember for a long time.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 5  -#6 CONQUEST ENFORCER - This son of Into Mischief goes 2nd off the layoff today after facing older horses last time in Canada, he drops back into restricted 3 yr olds only today. Trainer Mark Casse said this is the best horse he's ever trained. I fully expect him to bust out of the gate, take the lead or sit off Too Discreet and simply run them off their feet late at a short price.

The very best of luck.

No comments: