Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Saturday 8/20

OK,

Fantastic day of wagering ahead as I think I've identified some great spots to swing away. I've completely handicapped all 12 races from Saratoga with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and also the Saratoga/DelMar All Stakes Pick4 which will provide wagering action well into the evening here in Saratoga.

The middle to late portion of Saratoga's card is where I'm most interested and can't wait for those races to unfold.

We had some success yesterday scoring with the smaller of two Best Bets as Full Tap blew her field out and I cashed my ticket with Mike Stidham, as predicted before the meet. I had it a few times which got my bank roll fattened up for today.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 8 - #4 RUMBLE DOLL - This daughter of Street Boss makes her 2nd start off the layoff, so her fitness level should be perfect. She returns to the turf where she excels. She has 2 wins over the course at today's distance. She will bide her time in the back of the pack, swing out for room at the top of the stretch and blow past these down the lane.

The very best of luck.

No comments: