Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Thursday 8/18

OK,

Another nice card on tap at Saratoga as I've completely handicapped all 10 races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Some nice plays today where I've identified some vulnerable favorites and am looking to parley that into some nice running tickets. The Late Pick4 will get a lot of my attention as I don't have a favorite on top in the sequence - that really could prove rewarding.

I had one Top Pick winner yesterday but at least three horses listed as 'the one to beat' in the 2nd spot - but they proved too tough winning their races. I was live in a few running tickets, but couldn't close them out.

The Top Pick Winners was -

Saratoga race 10 #9 GREYJOY $13.80 $5.70 & $4.10 w/ the $46.60 exacta & $352 trifecta.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 3 - #2 BREAKING BREAD - This Al Stall runner returns off the layoff after finishing 2nd in her debut to Grade 1 winner Carina Mia. The trainer returns his horses to the races well prepped and ready. She needs a little help breaking from the rail, but I fully expect her to sit a good stalking trip and powers home for victory.

The very best of luck.

No comments: