Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Wednesday 8/17

OK,

We roll into Alabama Week here at Saratoga - only two dark days left as the meet is flying by.

A very nice card set for today as I've completely handicapped races 2-10 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. More than a few spots I'll be swinging away at today as the Late PK4 could be very generous if I have figured it out correctly.

Made a little score on Monday as the smaller of my two Best Bets scored as Loose on the Town was a single to start the Late PK4 which I had a few times. Momentum continues to grow.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 7 - #3 GRAND CANDY - This Twirling Candy colt from the Steve Asmussen barn comes off a brief freshening and tries turf for the first time after running the 1st four times on dirt. He obviously handles the turf well as he showed a good run in his turf workouts. I expect him to sit a nice stalking trip and power home for victory.

The very best of luck.

No comments: