Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Wednesday 7/27

OK,

First Wednesday of the Saratoga kicks off Day 5 and its a gorgeous day here is Racing City USA. Its gonna get warm later, but should be a beautiful day throughout.

Didn't get off the the fastest start through the 1st four days - but I have no worries or issues as it only takes one race here to score and we are just starting the marathon - it ceased being a sprint years ago. There are some very good betting races today and I'm excited to play. I have two Best Bets - one stronger than the other with the lesser one having the possibility of being a $20 winner that may catch a lot of gamblers by surprise. I'm looking forward to playing.

For Wednesday I have completely handicapped Saratoga races 2-10 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.  I've skipped the Steeplechase race as I won't be wagering on it myself.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga 5 - #2 MARE IRISH DANCER - This Tale of the Cat filly makes her 2nd lifetime start today for Eddie Kenneally after losing to a very fast firster who tired against the track bias Opening Day. She's on her toes with a nice dirt work for this as the mare was a stakes winner in Europe so this one should excel over the weeds. She also gets a big jock switch from Lanerie to Javier Castellano. Sits a good pocket trip and runs them down late.

The very best of luck!

No comments: