Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Sunday 7/24

OK,

Too many seconds yesterday as for a fleeting moment it looked like we were gonna win and someone swooped in and stole the glory. The Free Pick won as expected as Dacita rallied from last to get up in the last jump which got all my money back for the day.

Saratoga race 10 - #6 DACITA $10.20 $5.70 $4.20 with the $95.90 exacta

Sunday's races look outstanding. To me, this is the kinda card I love the most as I can take some good swings in turf races at very good prices. I have opportunities from early to late where I have a possible double digit turf winner to build tickets off of. Being successful today will help erase the bad taste of the slow start I've endured to the meet. Really looking forward to playing today.

For Sunday I've completely handicapped Saratoga races 1-11 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 11 - #4 ROMANS PARADISE - This Carl domino trained gelded son of Hard Spun  comes in fresh today with both his last two victories coming off freshenings. He clearly likes the turf courses here with a win & third from two starts plus gets pace up front to help his late run. Carl Domino yearly points a set of horses to this meet and I'm more than willing to take a swing getting hot riding Javier Castellano in the saddle today.

The very best of luck!

No comments: