Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Saturday 7/23

OK,

Tough start for us yesterday as I tabbed only one Top Pick Winner from the 10 races. I thought going in they'd either be won by favorites or long shots that I couldn't make - and those long shots took over.

Today's card give us some great betting opportunities. Lots of good multi-wagers and I have a turf horse I'll be leaning on hard today, but at his 10/1+ morning line - he could make the whole weekend, cashing some nice tickets if the race gets run as I drew it up.

For Saturday I've completely handicapped Saratoga races 1-11 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. I always say suggested as some bets are not for everyone. Players with larger bankrolls can play a deep Pick5 ticket and keep playing all day if missed. Smaller bankroll players, I suggest the Pick3's and an exotic as you can still make a nice score with a smaller investment. Bet with your head, not over it.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 10 - #6 DACITA - This Chad Brown trained mare by Scat Daddy makes her 2nd start off the layoff. She seems to prefer hearing her feet rattle on a hard to very firm turf course and we certainly will see that today unless a thunderstorm rolls through this afternoon. She was good enough to beat Tepin over this course last year. She's on her toes and ready to roll, anything close to her 5/1 morning line would be a gift.

The very best of luck.

No comments: