Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Saturday 6/25

OK,

We scored with 2 Top Pick Winners on Friday but they were in the right spot. Before I finished wagering I played a $6 PK4 going 2x3x2x1 singling my Top horse in the nightcap. Well I bookended Top Pick Winners in the 6th and 9th to land a small $177 PK4 for every $0.50 wager - not bad for $6 bucks.

For Saturday I've completely handicapped Belmont races 1-10 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. We are looking for a breakout day and the late Pick4 just might be the answer. I don't have a favorite on top in the sequence so it has the potential to pay very well.

Also available from your Member Account is Bruno With the Works workout reports/rankings for Belmont, Santa Anita, Churchill, All Tracks Works Combo and My Picks/Belmont Works Combo.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase any of today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 3 - #6 SAMADI SKY - This Bobby Barbara trained gelding by Sky Mesa returns off a year layoff as a first gelding after going off the favorite last summer - so he was well meant then. He has a very good set of works for Bobby, who has had a resurgence this meet after a few quiet years without much talented horse flesh. I fully expect him to throttle this field as today's Best Bet.

The very best of luck!

No comments: