Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Sunday 5/22

OK,

Fabulous weekend so far for Pick4win.com players as we've cash more than a few tickets at Pimlico and now I move to Belmont and NY until Gulfstream in December. I may start adding some spot plays along the way too now that things will get back to normal.

For Sunday I've completely handicapped Belmont 1-9 with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and Off Turf Picks provided.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

Belmont race 8 - #7 I'LL TAKE CHARGE - TURF OR DIRT - This Ralph Nicks trained daughter of Indian Charlie and Take Charge Lady goes 2nd off the layoff today and should be dead fit off that effort for this. She is scheduled to make her turf debut against nothing special in here. I see her storming home on either surface a nice winner.

The very best of luck.

No comments: