Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, March 4, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Friday 3/4

OK,

Another nice day for Pick4win Players on Thursday as I tabbed 4 Top Pick Winners from 11 races plus another 3 Listed Winners were available to use as seen fit.

We started the day off with a Best Bet winner as Good Genes was hanging around 7/2 but took all the money late winning at 2/1. We actually started the day off with three straight Top Pick Winners as Leonides Da Roma and Blame Dixie followed Good Genes home first. Our best exacta came when top pick Love Years ran 2nd in the 8th to runaway speed winner First Illusion who I had listed as the "main speed" as my 3rd selection, but I caught the $119 exacta as I normally box my top pick with the other three provided especially on turf.

For Friday I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 1-11 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. As usual I have some definite opinions in the turf races but I'm no slouch in dirt races either. Another great weekend to grab a Weekend Pass as some solid races await. My tentative races for Saturday should be Gulfstream 4-13 and Aqueduct 7-10 as they run The Gotham tomorrow at The Big A which should make for a nice Late PK4.

Also available from your Member Account are Bruno With the Works workout reports for Gulfstream, Santa Anita, the All Track Workouts Combo and My Picks/Gulfstream Workouts Combo.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase any of today's offerings.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 7 - #6 CERTAINLY SOMETHING - This Medaglia d'Oro four year old colt makes his 2nd lifetime start today after an eventful trip using a 5 lb apprentice last out. In reality, he had no chance last time as he faced a future star and turf freak as Bokeelia Island absolutely blew by this field and will be a G1 turf stakes winner by the end of the season. This runner takes a drop in class facing maiden claimers for the first time today which is the biggest drop in racing. He also picks up 2nd leading rider Luis Saez as well, so a much improved effort is expected on his way to the winners circle as today's Best Bet.

The very best of luck.

No comments: