Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Wednesday 3/30

OK,

Kicking off my last week handicapping Gulfstream as the Florida Derby on Saturday draws the curtain on the Championship me for me. I'll be starting Keeneland on Friday and may actually handicap Aqueduct next Wednesday and Thursday as they are now on the main track and may sneak in a turf race.

For Wednesday I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 3-10 with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and Off Turf picks provided as it looks like some rain will make its way across Florida this afternoon.

So interesting plays if we stay on the turf but still confident in my Off Turf picks if we don't.

Also available today is Bruno With the Works workout reports for Gulfstream and My Picks/Gulfstream Works Combo.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase either of today's offerings.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 5 - #8 TEN SEVENTY - This Christophe Clement trained filly from More Than Ready makes her 2nd lifetime start after a troubled trip in her debut plus losing to a repeat winner that day. She gets a jockey switch to Julian Leparoux who has been riding in good form over the last few months and should be dead fit and ready for her best today. She is my Best Bet on turf or dirt.

The very best of luck.

No comments: