Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Sunday 3/20

OK,

Last day to play this weekend and betting legally for the 1st time in NY on Palm Sunday. For today I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 1-12 with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and Off Turf Picks provided.

A nice day of racing yesterday as I had 3 Top Pick Winners and a few others that just missed and would have made the day much more rewarding, but that's horse racing.

If we can stay on the turf today we'll have a good day in Florida. They predicted rain yesterday and it affected a few of my selections as I was hoping for some moisture in the track as the day passed, but the rain stayed north of the track. I'm looking forward to playing today and finishing the weekend up strong. Only two more weeks of Gulfstream action for me, then I'll shift my focus to Keeneland, then Churchill for Derby weekend, then back to the home base of the NYRA as spring will be in full force.

Also available today from your Member Account are Bruno With the Works workout reports for Gulfstream, Santa Anita, and My Picks/Gulfstream Works Combo.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase any of today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 1 - #3 SMOKEM KITTEN - looking to get at least one turf race in today as this Mike Maker trained son of Kitten's Joy endured a world of trouble last time. He takes blinkers off today making his 2nd start off the layoff, draws inside and should be primed and ready for victory with that added fitness.

The very best of luck.


No comments: