Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Thursday

OK,

Only 1 Top Pick Winner on Wednesday from 8 races as Battleback John put us in the winners circle.

For Thursday I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 2-11 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. The late races set up nicely for my eye with some very strong turf opinions and I'll be looking to cash a few nice tickets.

Also available from your Member Account are Bruno With The Works - Workout Reports for Gulfstream, Santa Anita, the All Tracks Works Combo and My Picks/Gulfstream Works Combo.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase any of today's offerings.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 8 ~ #1 TASTE FOR TALENT - we just missed a score when this one lost by a neck at 12/1 in his debut after seeming best. The son of Talent Search returns for Joe Sharp and assistant Jason Barkley and has continued to train very well per Bruno and his workout report. He should move forward in fitness with that debut under his belt and I'm expecting a big effort today as my Best Bet of the Day.

As a bonus selection, take a look at #5 Bermuda Triangle in Aqueduct race 4. He came up in my Stable Mail for his debut as I know trainer Rick Violette was very high on him. He showed good speed only to weaken in that well bet debut. He could be very tough on the lead today.

The very best of luck.

No comments: