Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, January 8, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Friday 1/8

OK,

Didn't connect as often as I would have liked yesterday and one decision haunted me for the rest of the evening, but we start fresh today with a nice card at Gulfstream including some nice turf affairs that could be very rewarding. The 10th race got me as I was torn between #2 Tiz Jeweled and #5 Villa Savoye for the top spot. I settled on the former while the latter swallowed them up late at 38/1. We would have still been in a position to cash ticket but my Best Bet had nothing to offer late in the 8th knocking our tickets to the trash.

I had 2 Top Pick Winners yesterday from 10 races, 6 for 18 over last two days. Its become glaringly obvious some of my selections get hammered early and the prices never recover. The pools in NY are so much deeper, early money can get swallowed up before the last 5 minutes, but in Gulfstream, horses who should be 7/2 - 3/1 range open at 6/5 and they the public piles on and they stay uber short. That doesn't make it fun at all for me. Unless I really dig a horse out of the mud, respectable prices are hard to come by.

Today's races do look good, I like my turf selections in the 2nd, 7th, 9th & 10th so as long as the track can take a little rain, we should have a good wagering day. I have completely handicapped all 10 races from Gulfstream with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and Off Turf Picks provided.

Also available from your Member Account are RacingWithBruno Workout Reports for Gulfstream, Santa Anita, The All Track Workout Combo and My Picks/Gulfstream Works Combo.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase any of today's available products.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 5 - #1 LIGHT MY PATH - This Sightseeing filly makes her 1st start in Florida after racing all her life in Canada. She's been in the warmth at least three weeks so she should be acclimated to the Florida weather. She takes a needed drop in class from an allowance race to the $30,000 claimer. While she doesn't have a win on turf yet, she shows two good efforts including just missing at this level on turf four races back. She picks up 2nd leading rider in Luis Saez who will use her speed to secure a forward position, out-finishing them late for victory.

The very best of luck.

No comments: