Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Aqueduct Horse Pick for Saturday 11/7

OK,

Really nice day of racing awaits as I've completely handicapped Aqueduct races 1-9, Churchill Downs races 8-11 and DelMar races 4-6 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Lots of nice turf action today as I've identified some nice plays across the country and tried to map out the proper wagers to take advantage of them. I also entered a DerbyWars Aqueduct game plus two NHC Qualifiers on HorseTourneys as I really feel I'm gonna score with more than one upsetter today so I'm maximizing all my chances to win.

I did have 3 Top Pick Winners from 9 Aqueduct races on Friday so the winners keep coming.

Also available in your Member Account is RacingWithBrunos Workout Reports for Churchill Downs and DelMar. Bruno's team does tireless work giving you all the morning insights you need to help make those final decisions.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or one of Bruno's reports.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Aqueduct race 3 - #6 FURYOFTHENORSEMEN - Best Bet of the Day, this Northern Afleet colt has been knocking at the door since breaking his maiden. He got off to a atrocious start last time and still made a huge run again a horse that was winning his 4th in a row. I fully expect him to bounce out on the lead if he break clean and takes these wire to wire.

The very best of luck.

No comments: