Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Aqueduct Horse Pick for Sunday 11/22

OK,

Difficult day on Saturday as the chips did not fall my way. I endured gut punches all day, none more so then when a first time starter that I sniffed out. We had to wait 48 hours to run, went off at 8/1 closing at 6/1, and got beat a nose while opening up 6+ lengths on the 3rd place horse. Ugh.

While it is a moral victory as my opinion was absolutely correct, the monetary rewards will have to wait for another day and the frustration lingers. I'm glad the majority of my Pick4win Players understand this and realize it was a job well done even though we settled for 2nd.

For Sunday I have 7 turf races teed up and ready, including a few possible upsetters as usual. I have completely handicapped Aqueduct 1-9 and Del Mar 4 & 7-9 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Looking to cash out early in the day so I have plenty of coins to wager at Del Mar later plus next weekend is my favorite racing weekend of the year as it starts with Thanksgiving and ends with the conclusion of the Hollywood Turf Festival. I have been making money in these races for years, even remember a few times coming down to that last stake at Hollywood, its dark and I'm ready for bed but we cash out one more time. Good Reward is a great memory of that for me. Crushed that race.

Also available from your Member Account are RacingWithBrunos Workout Reports for both Del Mar and Churchill. They will both be valuable tools for your decision process today, that I promise as I've already studied them myself.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or one of Bruno's Workout Reports.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Aqueduct race 2 - #5 FEISTY VALENTINA - This Iffraaj filly makes her 2nd start off the layoff which is a 17% winning move for her trainer, so she is eligible to take a jump forward being much more fit today. She has the speed to control the race either going for the lead if nobody else does or stalking from the 2nd or 3rd spot. I expect her to finish well, finally breaking her maiden today.

The very best of luck.

No comments: