Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Sunday 10/25

OK,

Rolling white hot into Sunday at Belmont Park where I've had 11 Top Pick Winners from 20 races over the last two days.

People actually have the audacity to complain on days like that. They feel some of the winners didn't pay enough or I somehow took the easy way out picking a shorter priced horse. Simpletons.

Lets be perfectly clear, if you think its easy handicapping the races days in advance and making your selections public while expecting to make people money regardless of the races that have been carded - try it for 3 months.  I guarantee most will dig a hole and hide within 30 days.

I love blowing up the tote board with long shots, but after handicapping the race I always make the best selection possible looking for a winner - at 9/5 or 19/1. Yesterday I tabbed 5 Top Pick Winners including Get Jets, La Verdad, Ancient Secret, Lubash, and Wonder Gal. I got blown out in the 5th & 8th effectively killing all rolling tickets.

For Sunday I have completely handicapped Belmont races 1-9 plus Santa Anita 5 & 8 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. I'm seeing the races well at Belmont, so looking to cash some of those rolling tickets, then I have capped both down the hill turf races at Santa Anita which are always entertaining races to watch and wager.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or RacingWithBrunos Workout Report for Santa Anita.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 3 - #1 ERIK THE RED - This Into Mischief gelding made an impressive return to the races a month ago pressing the pace in a game victory over a talented field, marking his 2nd win in last 4 starts over the Belmont strip since blinkers were added. He returns today drawing the rail plus is sitting on go with a bullet work since that effort. I expect Jose Ortiz to use his speed and bust him from the gate taking this field on a merry chase.

The very best of luck.

No comments: