Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Sunday Horse Pick from Belmont 9/27

OK,

A nice day of racing at Belmont today as I've completely handicapped races 1-10 w/ Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. The Late Pick4 is where its at for me today as both of my Best Bets fall in that sequence. But I will be playing the Pick5 plus some early races too as the day does start at 12:55.

I also have a race from PARX listed as I had a horse come up in my stable mail off a brutal ride so that might be worth a Win/Place wagers and an exacta box for some action.

Also available today in your Member Accounts are RacingWithBruno's Workout Reports for Churchill Downs, Santa Anita, the All Works Pack which also contains Belmont and lastly the My Picks/Brunos Works Belmont Combo. Sometimes that last piece of info can put you over the top on a horse and Bruno's team has you covered from coast to coast.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase any of today's offerings.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 3 - #1 GET JETS - This Tony Dutrow owned and trained son of Scat Daddy was very impressive winning his debut at Saratoga by open lengths. He returns today in a NY bred stake with a big favorite to run down. I think he'll sit back and run right past the big favorite in late stretch for victory.

The very best of luck.

No comments: