Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Sunday Belmont Horse Pick

OK,

We did have a few nice winners yesterday but also got the short end of some photos or it could have been a very nice afternoon. I had handicapped Belmont and KY Downs for Saturday.

Two winners that stuck out were -

Belmont race 3 - Celestial Insight - $23.40 $12.00 & $6.70

KY Downs race 8 - #5 Cape Lady - $18.40 $8.80 & $5.20 w/ the stone cold $118.40 exacta

We got beat twice badly too, once in the 9th at Belmont where I had #1 Jay Gatsby as my Co-Best Bet of the Day. He goes off at 14/1 and gets beat 4 inches for everything.

The other brutal beat was at KY Downs where I really knew A Little Bit Sassy was gonna run huge in the 6th, and she did. Unfortunately she was beaten a nose in track record time. Ugh.

But today is another day, we've regrouped and are ready for action.

I do have a great announcement too. As you know I've started selling RacingWithBruno's Workout Reports through my website for my players to purchase right from their Member Accounts.

Today, we have added a new Belmont Combo Package. You get Bruno's Belmont Workout Report plus my selections emailed to you in one PDF after purchase. I think this is a great way to share some of Bruno's valuable information with my Members while still getting my selections. Workout reports are a must for serious players, cause if you are not using them, your competition is. Cashing tickets and getting the most value from your wagers is all about having the best educated opinion and the combination of our finest work brings that to you on one PDF throughout Belmont.

For Sunday I have completely handicapped Belmont races 1-9 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. I have a Best Bet single to anchor the Late Pick4, so lets get tied on.

Also available in your Member Account for purchase - The RacingWithBruno/Pick4win workout and selection combo and well as Bruno's Workout Only Reports for Belmont, Churchill Downs, Los Alamitos, and PARX.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase any of today's information.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 4 - #4 MISTER POPSICLE - This Brother Derek horse runs as a first time gelding today making his 1st start off the claim for David Jacobson. He has speed, plus is 2/3 at today's distance. He makes only his 2nd start of 2015 so his fitness should only be greater after running that race. Anything close to his 5/1 morning line will be a gift. Down the road.

The very best of luck!


No comments: