Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Sunday 8/16

OK,

Rough sledding at Saratoga yesterday as I only managed 1 Top Pick Winner for 11 races. Seemed horses I didn't figure were jumping up to nail us yesterday, making for not a very fun afternoon.

I'll look to continue my run of good luck on Sunday's today as I've completely handicapped races 1-10 at Saratoga with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 5 - #7 CAPTAIN MOSS - this Quality Road colt won for fun last time in his turf debut. He was trained then by Nick Zito who may be the worst grass trainer in history so for Nicks horse to win off on turf like that he must have some pretty good talent. He was claimed by a local owner looking to score, I think he claimed the right horse. Wire to wire for Chris Englehart.

The best of luck.

No comments: