Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Pick4win.com - Saratoga's Hometown Handicapper

Well,

Its here.

Saratoga Race Course opens Friday with a mighty celebration that will be seen and heard throughout the Adirondack mountains. The focus of the entire racing industry will be on the 40 days of racing here at the Spa. We aren't constantly changing our racing surfaces nor do we have Bo Derek creating a smokescreen every time a Tom, Dick or Harry gets caught doing something wrong. This is Saratoga, the epitome of horse racing and tradition. The best horses, jockeys, and trainers will show off their talents everyday under the canopy of 100 year old trees.... and a sports bar.

We who live in Saratoga see Friday two ways. It's Opening Day but its also the end of summer. I played golf 30 times in the last 36 days. Why? My summer is over. As a serious horse player nothing else matters other than playing the races during Saratoga. I will probably play golf less then 10 times in the next 7 weeks, but that's OK, it's the life I've chosen. The days melt together, we play and have fun, the next thing you realize is its Labor Day. Buckle up buttercup, its about to get real.

I have been betting and handicapping races at Saratoga for 25 years. A completely different set of handicapping rules are needed for Saratoga which is what makes winning here so difficult. My handicapping style was derived directly from handicapping the Saratoga races, so the nuances needed to score are well ingrained into my method. Do I always win? Of course not, that's why they call it gambling. But do I give you a better chance of winning by providing Full Card selections for every Saratoga race day? Yes I do.

At Pick4win.com we can help the novice player to the expert. As a beginner, my selections can help provide an easy road map to wagering for the day. For the expert on down, my unique selection process usually uncovers a horse you probably didn't like, but after seeing how I used the horse, you can mix my thoughts into your own decisions therefore giving even a long time player a better chance of winning.

Every racing day at Saratoga, I offer full card selections with PK3, PK4 and possibly PK5 and trifecta wagers. I look for value every race and hardly ever put a favorite on top of my selections. Beating favorites is the best way to boost your winning returns, sometimes you don't win as often, but you will collect bigger and larger tickets when you do connect.

Pick4win.com offers daily Saratoga selections, a Weekend Pass for those playing Friday - Sunday and also a Saratoga Season Pass which gives you access to all my selections for all 40 days of action.

My website is mobile friendly too so you can log in once your at the track and keep the selections right on your phone. New this year, be on the lookout for my Spin My Add campaign. Every Saturday and Sunday plus Opening Day and the Friday before Travers - a ambassador from Spin My Add will be pulling a 5x7 billboard with a Pick4win add between the East Ave Gate and the Clubhouse Gate on a mountain bike. The add will have a QR Code too for easy swipe & purchase.

Well, I hope you enjoy the Saratoga 2015 Season. I hope you try my selections for a day or two as I'd love to stuff your pockets full of cash so you can enjoy that Saratoga nightlife.


No comments: