Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Saturday 5/23

OK,

Swung and missed Friday, came away without any scores as the closest we came was the Free Pick Icefield who missed by a nose at 7/1.

Saturday has a better look to it. The Belmont races look OK as I have a couple chances to step in and beat a favorite trying to cash a nice ticket.

I also have two Spot Plays today that should make you stand up and take notice. The stakes at Monmouth is the 11th and I think one horse simply crushes these as my (4 Star) Best Bet of the Day. The other Spot Play is at Woodbine as their stake is race 8 today, a excellent turf affair where I have a definite opinion. These two races could make my whole day.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or get your Weekend Pass for all the selections right through Monday as I'll have Holiday selections for all your Memorial Day action.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

BELMONT RACE 5 ~ #8 MR ROSENTHAL - this horse goes 2nd off the layoff today so he will be dead fit plus gets a huge jockey change. The hose has a good record over the Belmont turf and barn does very well under the radar of most. Cruises at a solid price today.

The very best of luck.

No comments: