Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Keeneland Horse Pick for Saturday 4/11

OK,

Some nice races around the country today but my focus is at Keeneland where I have completely handicapped races 4-11 with Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers suggested plus I have a Late Pick4 play for Aqueduct which can be broken into two Pick3 wagers as well.

If the weather cooperates, should be a nice day of racing at Keeneland with some competitive fields providing opportunity to take advantage of those overlays. I had a horse come up in my Stable Mail for today, who is my (4 Star) Best Bet, and when he runs to my note, we will be smiling for sure. The turf racing should also provide us with great wagering opportunities as well, nice deep fields.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Keeneland race 11 ~ #7 ARAQEEL - this Chad Brown trained son of Tapit debuted eventfully at Gulfstream breaking slow and finding trouble. He was working very well for his debut and did not disappoint as he rallied from 15 lengths back, exploding around the turn to hold the field safe in a well meant debut. He won like a very good thing and I'm betting he repeats right back.

The very best of luck.

No comments: