Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, March 27, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Friday 3/27

OK,

Started the week early yesterday and we had two Top Pick winners from 6 races.

A few interesting races today at Gulfstream as I have one key horse who's 10/1 on the morning line, if I can get him home we have a good chance of cashing a few nice tickets today. I have completely handicapped races 5-10 with Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or your Weekend Pass.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 7 - #1 I FEEL GREAT - this High Cotton gelding goes turf to dirt today while making his 3rd start off his cycle. He came out firing off the layoff, so I expect and hope he's gunned from the rail by Paco Lopez (but Paco usually does whatever he feels like) - If he gets the lead, he should be gone.

The very best of luck.

No comments: