Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Horse Pick from Gulfstream for Sunday 2/22

OK,

Trying to salvage the weekend as there could be some interesting turf outcomes today. I am participating in a NHC Qualifier today on HorseTourneys.com which I won my way into. The top 4 cappers get an entry into the 2016 NHC with hotels & travel expenses. Talk about a Cinderella story in the races unfold as I've anticipated. I also got into a DerbyWars.com game for the late Gulfstream races as I can see a few of these races very clearly and am looking to take advantage.

So, for Sunday, I have completely handicapped Gulfstream races 6-12 with Pick5, Pick4 & Pick3 wagers suggested.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 12 - #3 KITTEN IN MAY - turns back from nine furlongs last time and should be to his advantage. There is very little speed in here so he should be able to lay close to the pace and power home for victory.

The very best of luck.

No comments: