Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Saturday 2/28

OK,

A nice day of races awaits at Gulfstream Park as I have completely handicapped races 4-12 with Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers suggested. I have two Best Bets today, both on the turf. It rained for a short time this morning at Gulfstream, but it should be cleared as I write this and will only help both courses which needed the water.

I finished yesterday with one Top Pick winner and one Listed winner from 6 races. Was a tough day yesterday to feel confident as lower class claimers littered the back end of the card.

The Top Winner was in Gulfstream race 11 -

#7 Inventor's Gate $18.20 $8.60 & $6.20

So I actually made money as I finished the day with a nice win wager so my day was in the black. As I said, it was a tough day with the races that were carded. Today seems a lot more inviting. The turf races look competitive yet I have a strong opinion on two of them plus I am trying to beat a few very short favorites that to me seem like they should be vulnerable today. All that could lead to some very nice Pick3, Pick4, and Pick5 payouts.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

Gulfstream race 5 - #1 DEVINE AIDA - this Unbridled's Song filly comes off a short freshening after adding Lasix in her last and just whistling over this GP turf course. She has now won three in a row, getting better every start. I think she'll show speed from the gate today and take them wire to wire.

The very best of luck!

No comments: