Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Sunday 2/15

OK,

Favorites reigned yesterday, so that usually means I lose. I pick an occasional favorite on top, but normally list them as "the one to beat" and I think a horse won four times at least with that comment Saturday.

Well we are moving on to Sunday as I'm hoping we got all those pesky favorites out of the way for the rest of the weekend. I believe I have identified some very interesting selections today including my Best Bet that nobody else has mentioned all day - which is how I like it.

For Sunday I have completely handicapped Gulfstream races 5-11 with Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For today's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 8 - #11 DIANA'S DAISY - this Langfuhr mare takes blinkers off today while dropping to an all time class low. There is an abundance of cheap speed in here, so I expect her to sit back in the pack and swoop the group drawing away down the lane.

The very best of luck.

No comments: